Display: 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
Operating Current: 150mA@12V (Typical)
Power Consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
20 SUPER ADVANTAGES
Diagnose Single Brand of most Models(OBDII-16DLC)
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
Full System Diagnosis
ABS Bleeding(BLD)(Some vehicles do not enjoy this function)
Auto identify technology
Injector Coding (INJ)(Some vehicles do not enjoy this function)
Actuation Test / Bi-directory Test
Read &Clear DTC
Support Freeze Frame of Fault Code functions
Read Live Data
Supports Oil Service Reset
supports Battery Test
Electronic Parking Brake(EPB) system maintenance
Supports Data Review and Print
Battery Management System (BMS)(Some vehicles do not enjoy this function)
Full Speed Upgrade via Computer
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System (Some vehicles do not enjoy this function)
4.0” TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
Electronic Throttle Control System(ETC)
1. iCarsoft LR V3.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission,ABS and airbag etc.
2. Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation.
3. Read Live Data.
4. Full ECU Diagnosis.
5. Applies to the single Brand of most of the Models which equipped with OBDIl-16 DLC.
6. Easy To Use With Silicone Keys.
7. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify model and year information in notime.
8. Actuation Test / Bidirectory Test is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
9. Support Freeze Frame of Fault Code functions.
10. Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
11. Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
12. Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
13. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
14. Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replace the throttle valve.
15. Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
16. ABS Bleeding, release the air to restore ABS brake sensitivity,or relearn while ABS replaced.
17. Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced.
18. BCM(Body Stability), This function supports routine maintenance of DSC modules,for example, reset or delete the adaptation values, start-up the unit.
19. ECM(Engine), This function supports routine maintenance of engine modules, for example, reset or delete the adaptation values, calculate fuel consumption.
20. TCM (Trans adaption),This function supports routine maintenance of transmission modules, for example, reset adaptation values, adjust the oil level.
21. Engine ldle, This correction can be executed when the idle speed fault is resolved. Adjust the engine speed of the car at idle speed.
22. Air Suspension, Try reset electronic suspension air ride with the message system close all doors flip through message system go to suspension reset or off.
23. TPMS service function include displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle`s ECu,inputting TPMS sensor replacement lDs and testing sensors.
24. ACS(Air Conditioner),this function supports routine maintenance of air condition modules, for example, air conditioning system adaption reset, reset air conditioning compressor, run in air conditioning compressor,stepper motor initialization.
25. Head Lamp is about the headlamp maintenance, maintenance and other related operations (including AFS setting), and then perform this function for calibration.
26. Seat, after repairing or replacing the seat position drive motor, it is necessary to perform relevant functions for calibration.
27. DER, after repairing or replacing the window lift motor, it is necessary to perform relevant functions for calibration.
28. The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
29. Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
30. DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
31. Upgrade Via Computer.
32. Multi-language:English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French and more.
.Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to therequirement of a special factory access code.
.This scan tool covers over 20 years of models, so some functions may not beavailable on all years/models